We are pleased to announce that SALTO Systems has appointed Multi-Tech Reps as their new Manufacturer’s Representative Agency in Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska, Minnesota, North Dakota and South Dakota.
Title: Kantech EntraPass Corporate Training Class – Mpls MN – August 19th & 20th 2015
Location: Multitech Reps Training Facility
Link out: Click here
Description: Course overview:
- Will be able to configure and program an access control system with doors, cards, access levels and schedules
- Will be trained on Integration highlights including DSC Intrusion and American Dynamics/ Exacq video
- Will learn Best Practices for Access Control scheduling, device naming, & maintenance
- Will learn field based design and configuration problems AND trouble-shoot them right in the classroom
- KT-400 and KT-1 Functionality over secure IP
- Deploying and using the EntraPass Web and EntraPass Go
- Complete hands-on mini-tests and a Final Exam to receive their certificate
This is a two day training from 8:00am to 4:30pm central time zone each day
Start Date: 20105-8-19
Start Time: 08:00
End Date: 20105-8-20
What’s the right power supply? Comnet’s Guy Walker gives you some insight on how to choose the right power supply for your PoE application.
We are pleased to announce that Multi-Tech Reps has been appointed as the Exacq manufacturer’s representative for exacqVision products in Minnesota, North Dakota and South Dakota.
Altronix has launched a series of videos to provide a clear and concise overview on how to easily upgrade to IP and expand system structure.
Multi-Tech Reps is proud to announce that Scott Hendrickson has joined our team as Director of Technology.
On September 17th and 18th Multi-Tech Reps will offer a Kantech EntraPass Corporate Edition Certification course at our Minneapolis, MN office.
Multi-Tech Reps has recently opened a new regional sales office and demo center in the Kansas City metro. The office, located in nearby Overland Park, serves as a showroom and training space for local security dealers and consultants.
Multi-Tech Reps is proud to announce Bob Wethington will be joining our team as the Missouri Region Sales Engineer. Bob’s region will include the Metro East St. Louis area in Southwestern Illinois. He will be working with existing and new accounts. His responsibilities will include demonstrating products, fielding product and application questions, and assisting with system design.